Ribs in Coffee Sauce
Ribs retain a unique flavor and mixing them with the delicious taste of our Buendía, gives the exquisite touch that will help you conquer the palate of your most loved ones. It is delicious, fast and easy to prepare to enjoy anytime.
- 2 teaspoons of Buendía decaffeinated coffee dissolved in half cup water
- 1 pound of lean and thick pork chops
- 2 tablespoon of fruit vinager
- 1 finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of brown suggar
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Sal and pepper to taste
In a bowl mix the Buendía decaffeinated coffee. Add fruit vinegar, garlic, sugar and pepper to taste.
Add the chops and marinate at least 2 hours.
Drain the ribs and in a skillet heat the margarine and seal them.
Remove the ribs from the skillet and set aside.
Add flour and deglaze with the marinade.
Set heat to medium.
When it boils add the ribs and retain 15 to 20 minutes over medium heat.
Serve hot and ready!
Optional: Serve with diced potato croquettes.